We are currently unable to offer compatibility or technical support for our plug-ins.
You can still download the free plug-ins, try out the demo plug-ins and purchase licenses and we do provide administrative support (i.e. providing downloads and missing license information).
Make sure to try out the demo of the plug-in you want before purchasing a license for it.
- Configure up to 10 harmonic frequencies.
- Base frequency fine-tuning.
- Automatic normalization of result wave.
- Reliable preview.
- Fully calculated.
- Fully documented in help system.
- Save and load settings.
- Supports 8-bit RGB mode.
- Operating system: Windows™ 95 or above (including all versions of NT, 2000+, XP,
Vista™, 7, 8 and 10).
- Processor: Intel, AMD of VIA x86 compatible,
80486 or newer.
- Memory: 128MB or more. Recommended at least 1GB.
- Harddisk: 20MB of free disk space or more. Additional disk space
required if installed for multiple graphics applications.
- Screen color-depth: 24 bit or better.
- Screen resolution: 1024 × 768 or higher.
Our plug-ins work with all major graphics applications for Windows.
- Adobe™ Photoshop™, Photoshop Elements, ImageReady, Illustrator™,
PhotoDeLuxe and After Effects™.
- Corel™ Paint Shop Pro™ (formerly by JASC™), Painter™ (formerly by
MetaCreations), PhotoPaint and Bryce.
- Macromedia Freehand and Fireworks™
- ACD Systems Canvas™ (formerly by Deneba™) and Photo Editor
- ULead PhotoImpact™ and GIF Animator
- Serif PhotoPlus
- Satori PhotoXL
- Right Hemisphere Deep Paint
- Equilibrium DeBabelizer Pro
- ...and many others. Click here for
a full list of compatible graphics applications.